Petra Čorba Stark
Petra Čorba Stark
Petra Čorba Stark is Counsel in the Corporate M&A Team at CMS Bratislava where she specialises in complex M&A transactions and innovative corporate restructurings.
Petra has particular expertise in the energy & transport, lifesciences and financial services sectors, where she frequently advises international investors on the acquisition of Slovak companies, as well as on a whole range of corporate matters in the country.
Prior to joining CMS, Petra previously worked for a leading law firm in the Czech Republic and Slovakia and as an in–house lawyer in a major petrochemical company.
- The largest European railway carrier on the acquisition of various Slovak transport companies.
- The Slovak government in connection with its shareholding in the largest energy company in Slovakia including due diligence.
- A leading pharmaceuticals group in relation to reorganisation, and the subsequent formation of a joint venture.
- A leading Polish pharmaceuticals group on the acquisition of Slovak and Czech companies.
- A leading Slovak bank on the sale of one of its subsidiaries operating in the publishing and document distribution sector.
- A major international insurance group on a cross-border merger.
- A major central European oil and petrochemicals group on the acquisition of a company which operates petrol stations.
- A leading European investment group in connection with a planned acquisition of a telecommunications company in Slovakia.
- CEE venture capital company on investment in a Hungarian IT company.
- A major Slovak energy company in relation to the acquisition of a stake in a gas trading company.
- 2000 - Mgr. (Master of Laws), Pavol Jozef Šafárik University, Faculty of Law, Košice, Slovakia
- Slovak Bar Association