Our Practice Areas
Our main areas of expertise are the following:
- Arranging, drafting and negotiating agreements and providing advice relating to:
- Providing assistance and representation in the scope of litigation relating to the performance of agreements in the media field or compliance with applicable regulations
- Internal training for legal, administrative and IT departments on all legal aspects relating to media law
- A pragmatic approach notably involving the implementation of IT projects intended to prevent litigation risks
- A global legal approach which systematically takes into account the issues relating to intellectual property law, contract law and consumer law
- A multidisciplinary approach with the participation of lawyers specialising in tax, industry and commerce regulations, employment law, or lawyers specialising in specific sectors that by the nature of their business activity encounter these issues such as health, real estate, insurance or banking.
Our clients include:
- advertising agencies
- publishers, press editors
- video game editors
- television operators, pay DTT channel distributors
- large groups, small and medium-sized companies using media services.
CMS Bureau Francis Lefebvre has a team of lawyers specialised in this field. When an issue requires a multidisciplinary approach, the team members work closely with other specialists at CMS Bureau Francis Lefebvre. For international or cross-border matters, the team members request assistance from their colleagues in the CMS alliance with whom they foster close relations, in particular at the practice area group meetings held annually.