Whether buying or selling, we support you all the way
Buying or selling a company raises a host of legal, business and tax issues.
- Should the transaction be a share deal or asset deal?
- What are the tax implications of selling the company?
- What is the best tax treatment of the purchase price?
- Are there any risks associated with the company being acquired?
- How should tax risks be dealt with in the purchase agreement?
- How will the new firm be integrated into the existing company structure?
- How will the deal be financed?
- How can financing costs be utilised for tax purposes?
Corporate transactions are our business
Many years of experience in the field means the specialists at CMS GmbH Steuerberatungsgesellschaft are well-equipped to carry out thorough due diligence. This involves extensive risk analysis followed by an assessment of the risk, enabling us to create the perfect solution for the planned transaction.
We leave no detail unchecked
You will receive carefully crafted proposals that take all tax aspects into consideration. We also consult our colleagues at law firm CMS Germany to clarify key legal aspects. This can include:
- Legal due diligence
- Drawing up the purchase agreement and checking draft contracts
- Drafting new articles of association
- Specialist issues, e.g. relating to competition, trademarks and employment law