Poland is one of the most mature but also one of the most dynamic markets in CEE. As a company operating in Poland or planning to do business in Poland, you are faced with complex legal issues, strong regulators and a competitive business environment.
CMS has 150 lawyers in Poland, based in Warsaw and Poznań, who will find effective solutions for your legal challenges. At CMS, we work in partnership with national and international businesses, from multi-nationals to start-ups, helping to meet business objectives, complete projects and close deals. The size of our teams and our international network of lawyers enable us to work on projects of any scale.
Our experienced Corporate and M&A experts offer you legal advice and support in transaction management. We can support you in capital market emissions, both nationally and internationally. If you are involved in a dispute, our business-minded Dispute Resolution Team develops the right tactics and strategy to navigate you through the process. We can also support your real estate and construction projects throughout all the phases. As Poland’s leading energy and environmental law team, we advise on all types of investment projects and regulatory issues. We also help businesses with financing projects, infrastructure and PPP undertakings, and advise you on compliance, competition, public procurement, new technologies and tax issues.
For over 20 years, we have been successfully working hand in hand with our clients in Poland. We see our expertise as a tool to find solutions to your legal problems, and help ensure the continued success of your business.
If you do business in Poland, please contact us via email or telephone, or just come and visit us.
CMS is very proud to have been recognised by our clients, the industries in which we work, and the legal sector through numerous awards. A selection of the awards received in 2015/2016 are below:
- No 2 law firm in Poland by Revenue - "Rzeczpospolita” ranking 2016
- No 2 law firm in Poland by number of lawyers - "Rzeczpospolita” ranking 2016
- Band 1 firm in Poland for Energy sector - Chambers Europe 2016
- Band 1 firm in Poland for Environment sector - Chambers Europe 2016
- Band 1 law firm in Poland for Energy sector - Polityka Insight ranking 2015
- Tier 1 firm in Poland for Real Estate and Construction sector - Legal 500, 2016
- Tier 1 firm in Poland for Employment - Legal 500, 2016
- Tier 1 firm in Poland for Energy and Natural resources sector - Legal 500, 2016
- Tier 1 firm in Poland for Insurance sector - Legal 500, 2016