Through its Tax area, CMS Rui Pena & Arnaut aims to accompany its clients in all issues of tax nature, both in day-to-day issues, to meet the Clients’ needs, as well as within a more strategic plan, assuring the follow-up of the national and international expansion, planning the best structure for the clients’ business development.
Our advice is well directed, accurate and immediate in all areas of taxation, among which we would highlight:
- Tax Litigation and Arbitration
- International Taxation
- Corporate Taxation
- Corporate Reorganisations
- Real Estate Taxation
- Intellectual Property Taxation
- Indirect Taxation – VAT and Excise Duty
- Tax Benefits and Incentives
- Individual Taxation
- Madeira International Business Centre
- Investment Funds
- Private Equity – up-stream and down-stream
- Debt securities and derivatives
- Structured products
- International accounting standards
Our team has consistently carried out the follow-up of our clients in all hereinabove referred areas.
Band 3: "The team has solid technical knowledge and creates a good relationship with clients by adapting to their needs and translating legal matters into a business language."
Chambers & Partners 2015
Legal 500 2015