Capital markets and Securitisation
We have a long-established practice as recognized and highly-regarded specialists with a proven and impressive track record in the field of Capital Markets in Spain.
We advise our clients on:
- Public Offerings
- Application for initial listing and delistings
- Issuance of stock
- Employee Share Offerings
- Corporate Governance
- Proceedings before the Spanish (CNMV)
- Securities and Exchange Commission
- General dealings with the Securities and Exchange Commission
- Foreign funds distributed or to be distributed in Spain which include general advice on distribution risks for foreign funds in Spain, registration and deregistration of foreign funds and subfunds, compliance with on going reporting obligation of those funds and solving doubts regarding the day to day of the funds.
We also submit legal opinions to the Securities and Exchange Commission on the application of specific regulations or on the interpretation of new norms to be implemented in the field of Capital Markets. At CMS, our Client base in this area spans all sectors of the Economy in Spain.