Level 15 Burj Daman
Dubai International Financial Centre
PO Box 506873
United Arab Emirates
Laura is an Associate in the real estate team in Dubai. She has a broad range of experience covering all aspects of commercial property work, including acquisitions and disposals, property finance and asset management work. Laura qualified as a solicitor in August 2015 within a market-leading commercial development and investment team at a City law firm in London, and has experience working on a variety of transactions for high profile clients. She moved to the UAE in early 2017 and has been acting for array of clients including master developers, investors, financial institutions, private and listed companies on a range of real estate matters in the region.
- Emirates NBD REIT in respect of their purchase of property at Dubai Internet City.
- Real estate aspects relating to a term loan facility arrangement between Emirates NBD and City Land Real Estate Development.
- A large GCC hospital operator on the proposed acquisition of land for development on Reem Island, Abu Dhabi.
- Layan Real Estate in connection with real estate settlement matters at their mixed use scheme in Bay Square, Business Bay.
- On a sale and purchase agreement and investment agreement relating to a AED 140 million penthouse purchase for a high net worth client on The Palm.
- Sweid & Sweid on their puchase of a plot of land for development in Dubai's Knowledge Village.
- Heriot Watt University in connection with their real estate and VAT matters relating to its university in Dubai.
- Al Mutatawera Gulf General Trading LLC in respect of their purchase of land in Abu Dhabi for the development and construction of a school.
- Global Student Accommodation in respect of their global suite of management documents.
- On a VAT dispute relating to a lease for Gazprom in a Dubai free zone.
- Al Sabban Property in respect of a residential-retail project in Jeddah, KSA.
- Major professional service provider in respect of a lease of prime office space in a new development in the DIFC.
- On a joint venture between a Canadian pension fund and a UK superannuation fund as part of a corporate acquisition involving over 30 properties.
- Savills PLC regarding their acquisition of the Cluttons MENA property business.
- Aston Developments Limited in the ongoing development, sale and leasing of Aston Towers located in Dubai Science Park.
- C2 Capital in connection with financing a number of properties with Svenska Handelsbanken, as part of a growing portfolio in the UK.
- High net worth individuals in respect of their property structuring for a residential purchase at The Royal Atlantis on The Palm.
- Richreit Real Estate Development LLC in respect of its suite of documents for the owners of units at their strata development at Richreit Tower, Business Bay.
- Household name Alokozay FZE in respect of various real estate management matters within their portfolio.
- Deliveroo in connection with VAT matters in the UAE.
- U+I Group PLC on the acquisition of property for residential redevelopment in East London and its associated financing.
2013 - University of Law - Legal Practice Course (Distinction)
2011 - The College of Law – Graduate Diploma in Law
2010 - University of Manchester - BA (Hons) Geography
- Law Society of England and Wales