Level 15 Burj Daman
Dubai International Financial Centre
PO Box 506873
United Arab Emirates
Lucy is an associate in the Corporate/Commercial/Transactions team with a focus on Life Sciences and Technology, Media and Communications. She is qualified in Turkey and has broad experience working with both local and multinational companies in the UAE, Turkey and abroad on a wide range of corporate, commercial and regulatory matters, specialising in particular on cross-border mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, franchise arrangements and distribution contracts, restructurings and advising client in their ongoing corporate and commercial activities. As a dual British and Turkish national, Lucy is fluent in both English and Turkish.
Prior to joining the Dubai team, Lucy worked at CMS‘ Istanbul office for three years where she advised clients on M&A transactions, as well as on corporate, commercial, capital markets, employment and regulatory matters, across a wide range of sectors, with a particular focus on the TMC, consumer products and manufacturing and lifesciences sectors. Prior to joining CMS Istanbul, Lucy worked for a leading local law firm in Istanbul where she focused on M&A and capital markets transactions.
- Iqvia, a company listed on the New York Stock Exchange and active in the life sciences sector, on its acquisition of ClinTec Group, a clinical research company, and specifically its subsidiary in the Dubai Healthcare City Free Zone.
- Comcast on specific UAE and Turkish media and regulatory matters in relation to its proposed acquisition of Fox.
- Comcast on specific media and regulatory matters in relation to its acquisition of Sky.
- Tencent on its entry into the UAE market, with a focus on its provision of cloud computing services.
- AW Rostamani on its acquisition of Brayleys Cars Limited, representing its first entry into the UK market.
- Savills plc on the acquisition by its subsidiary of the entire Middle East businesses of Cluttons LLP, including Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Oman, Bahrain and KSA.
- Freudenberg on its disposal of ISE Industrial Sealing Equipment to Ikhwezi & Partners.
2012 – LL.B., Yeditepe University, Istanbul
Istanbul Bar Association