Highlights of our experience in Banking & Finance in UAE
- A Major Property Developer on a USD 1.5bn unsecured syndicated re-financing structured using a Tawarruq.
- A UAE Bank in relation to an AED 1bn Ijara facility made available to a large multinational corporate.
- A Major UK Bank on Shariah compliant real estate acquisitions, refinancings and developments with an aggregate value exceeding GBP 1bn.
- Two Large South East Asian Corporates on financings totalling in excess of USD 250m structured using a unique Manafa’a voucher purchase and distribution structure.
- A Major International Bank on the use of Murabaha and Musawama to finance commodities in Indonesia.
- A Bahraini Bank in connection with the structuring and financing of a USD 150m power plant.
- A Major Development Bank on a proposed infrastructure project in Pakistan to be structured on a Shariah compliant basis.
- A Borrower on a USD 1.035bn Shariah compliant syndicated financing comprised of a Murabaha and an Ijara tranche.
- A Middle Eastern Private Equity House on the acquisition of a portfolio of properties in the United States structured on a bifurcated basis with conventional debt and Shariah compliant equity.
- A Sovereign Issuer on a USD 1bn Sukuk issuance.
Please download the print version below.
Banking & Finance
PDF 74.7 kB