Highlights of our experience in Commercial in UAE
- Kazar Footwear on the grant of a franchise licence to Landmark Group for the exploitation of the Kazar brand instore, and online, and sale of Kazar products across the Middle East.
- A consortium of private equity investors consisting of Advent International, IFC, FMO, DEG and Turkven PE on their sale of a major independent car rental company in Turkey to Mitsubishi Corporation.
- Payless Shoesource on its franchise arrangements in the Middle East and Libya.
- A luxury car manufacturer on various distribution arrangements and competition law issues in the UAE.
- An FMCG packaging business on its acquisition of a UAE based consumer products packaging business.
- Diageo on various regulatory and licensing matters in Middle East and North Africa.
- An international food group on its distribution arrangements in the UAE.
- BT on its managed end-to-end networked IT services solution to the National Bank of Abu Dhabi for its new financial hub in London.
- Advising a US-based industrial products manufacturer on its distribution and reseller arrangements across the UAE, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia.
- Advising a Global Medical Devices manufacturer on regulatory and commercial aspects of importing, distributing and prescribing its products across the UAE.
Please download the print version below.
PDF 321.1 kB