Highlights of our experience in Hotels & Leisure in UAE
- On the disposal of a portfolio of 42 hotels with an internationally recognised brand to a UAEbased investment company for in excess of £600 million.
- Emaar Properties on joint venture and management agreement issues relating to their Armani Hotels brand and projects in Dubai, Milan, London, New York and Marrakech.
- Hakkasan on management agreements and related documents for the opening of various restaurants, bars and nightclubs.
- Bright Start in relation to the management agreement with Four Seasons for a new resort hotel being developed in the UAE.
- Dubai Infinity in relation to the management agreement for the proposed La Isla Moda Hotel on The World in Dubai.
- Social Security Fund Investments of Libya on their management agreements with Hilton for up five hotel conversions in Libya.
- CitizenM on the realisation of a new hotel project in Turkey.
- Ghanim Bin Saad al Saad Group on the acquisition of a portfolio of health & fitness clubs in the UK and their management agreement arrangements for new developments in the UAE.
- Boutique Hotels SA on the management agreement and subsequent dispute relating to a luxury lifestyle branded hotel in Marrakech.
- An Abu Dhabi-based investment house on a tourism real estate project in Marrakech.
- Banyan Tree Hotels regarding contract and corporate law issues in relation to the purchase of a Moroccan ‘riad’ and establishment of new subsidiary operations in the tourist transportation sector.
Please download the print version below.
Hotels & Leisure
PDF 149.3 kB