CMS Annual Summer Party
When attorneys celebrate, it’s not always just because of successful transactions or court proceedings: CMS hosted its 2014 summer party
All year round, CMS Reich-Rohrwig Hainz strives to offer clients the perfect mix of legal expertise, economically oriented advice and profound industry knowledge. But yesterday evening was all about the professionally mixed cocktails that had been specially created for the event. As usual, many clients attended the annual CMS summer party. About 300 guests could toast to a more than successful preceding year, even though business took a back seat for the evening.
After a one-year hiatus and despite the rather autumn-like weather, CMS Reich-Rohrwig Hainz hosted its traditional summer party yesterday evening. Last year’s summer party had been turned into an office-warming party due to the relocation to a new head office – this year, the party once again took place at a different location, the Palmenhaus at Vienna’s Burggarten. The new office reflects the strong growth over the past years, a successful trend that CMS was able to continue during the last months. Managing Partner Peter Huber saw many reasons to celebrate: “Last year’s relocation to our new office in Gauermanngasse has also added to our momentum. We can look back on a remarkably successful year in all our offices and areas of expertise.”
Among the guests enjoying the great mood at the 2014 CMS summer party were Stefan Eberhartinger (Chairman of the Executive Board of Valida Pensionskasse), Burkhard Gantenbein (CEO of Helvetia Versicherungen), Alexandra Hailzl (Head of HR at Schneider Electric), Elisabeth Hammerbacher (Managing Director of UniCreditBank Austria), Rudolf Kinsky (Kinsky Capital Management GmbH), Hanns-Thomas Kopf (CEO of Atos), Gerhard Kuras (Austrian Supreme Court judge), Peter Pirkner (Head of Corporate Human Resources at ÖBB Holding), Alois Steinbichler (Chairman of the Executive Board of Kommunalkredit Austria), Christina Steinbrecher-Pfandt (artistic director of VIENNAFAIR) and Stefan Wala (Managing Director of Lykos Group). All CMS partners and attorneys-at-law were, of course, also attending the party.
CMS is known for its affinity to art and especially CMS partner Bernhard Hainz is a professed art aficionado, which is why yesterday evening all interested guests were given tickets to the forthcoming VIENNAFAIR. If you wish to experience contemporary art with a focus on Austria and CEE, you can either plan a visit to the art fair or, of course, the CMS Vienna office, where about 350 objects of renowned as well as lesser known artists are exhibited.
Pictures of the event are available for free download at http://sites.cms-rrh.com/downloads/events/140911/presse/index.html
- picture 1 (from left to right): Christina Steinbrecher-Pfandt (artistic director of VIENNAFAIR), Bernhard Hainz (CMS partner)
- picture 2 (from left to right): Rudolf Kinsky (Kinsky Capital Management GmbH), Alois Steinbichler (Chairman of the Executive Board of Kommunalkredit Austria)
- picture 3 (from left to right): Gerhard Kuras (Austrian Supreme Court judge), Johannes Reich-Rohrwig (CMS partner), Wolfgang Prindl (TWB Treuhand- und Wirtschaftsberatung)
- picture 4 (from left to right): Elisabeth Hammerbacher (Managing Director of UniCreditBank Austria), Riha Dirnbacher
- picture 5 (from left to right): Stefan Wala (Managing Director of Lykos Group), Peter Huber (CMS managing partner)