Anna Wieser is attorney-at-law at CMS in Vienna specialising in the fields of M&A, corporate law as well as banking & finance. She advises national and international companies and SME in the context of M&A transactions as well as related financing aspects. She also provides legal advice and support to entrepreneurs, start-ups and early-stage businesses.
Anna Wieser worked in management consulting with a focus on corporate finance and at a renowned law firm in Vienna before joining CMS as an associate in August 2013. Since 2014 she is a member of the Austrian Bar Association.
Anna Wieser studied international business administration at the Vienna University of Economics and Business and law at the University of Vienna, where she specialised in commercial law and international finance. She then completed the mandatory legal traineeship in the administrative district of the Vienna Court of Appeal and wrote her dissertation on private law enforcement of competition law.
- 2014 – Austrian Bar Exam
- 2010 – Faculty of Law, University of Vienna (Dr. iur.)
- 2009 – Faculty of Law, University of Vienna (Mag. iur.)
- 2006 – International Business Administration, Vienna University of Economics and Business (Mag. rer. soc. oec.)
- 2005 – Université Louis Pasteur (Strasbourg I)
- Vienna Bar Association
- Association of Theresian Alumni