Florian Hörmann is an associate mainly specialising in employment law.
Previous work experience
Florian Hörmann has been an associate at CMS Reich-Rohrwig Hainz in Vienna since July 2019. He studied law at the University of Vienna. He was awarded the Heinrich Klang Prize for his academic achievements. He is currently writing his doctoral thesis about part-time discrimination in collective agreements. Before joining CMS Reich-Rohrwig Hainz, he worked as a university assistant at the Institute for Labour Law and Social Security Law at the University of Vienna.
Florian Hörmann is the author of publications on labour law and social security law. He also gives lectures on labour law and social security law at FH Burgenland.
2014 – Master’s degree in law, University of Vienna
- Resignation due to defamation by the managing director under trade law, note on OGH 9 ObA 45/18k, DRdA 2019, 345.
- Workplace accident involving a fire brigade youth reception, note on OGH 10 ObS 139/17i, DRdA 2019, 71.
- Special features of part-time work, JAP 2018/19, 102.
- Faction ballot in the Works Council Election, note on OGH 8 ObA 61/17d, ZAS 2018, 297.
- ZAS-Judicature: Labour law administrative criminal cases (from issue 4/2018)
- Auxiliary means in accident insurance, note on OGH 10 ObS 56/16g, DRdA 2017, 272.
- Old severance pay calculation: Overtime payments must be included, despite original time compensation agreement, Note to OGH 8 ObA 64/15t, ZAS 2017, 164.
- Lecturer at FH Burgenland