Johannes Hysek is a property law expert. He has many years’ experience in advising numerous national and international clients (insurance companies, funds, etc.) on property transactions (including mortgage-backed syndicated loan agreements), privatisations and corporate restructurings. Furthermore, he regularly advises international (luxury) brands regarding their market entry and the establishment of flagship stores in Austria. In addition, he has advised domestic and foreign clients in matters ranging from financing arrangements and the purchase, sale and development of commercial properties to property portfolios. Johannes Hysek was admitted to the Austrian bar in 2002 and joined CMS in 2008. He has also been a member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS) for many years. He speaks German and English.
- 2012 – MRICS, Member, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- 2002 – Admission to the Austrian bar
- 1998 – Doctor of Laws, University of Vienna
- 1995 – Master of Laws, University of Vienna
- Austrian Bar Association
- RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors)