Luciano Duque-Cordero joined CMS Reich-Rohrwig Hainz in February 2018 after working as an associate at another international law firm. At his previous firm, he advised Austrian and multinational clients with regard to corporate law and complex litigation.
Luciano Duque-Cordero specialises in corporate and capital markets law as well as litigation.
- Advising a major Austrian bank in a dispute concerning swap derivatives
- Advising a multinational rail vehicle group with regard to a foreign investment
- Advising a foreign investor in a dispute regarding the acquisition of an aviation company
- Advising a major Austrian bank on class actions related to securities issues
- 2016 – Admission to the bar in Vienna (passed with merit)
- 2011 – Nanjing University, China
- 2009 – Diploma degree in law, University of Vienna
- Vienna Bar Association