Molly Kos joined CMS Reich-Rohrwig Hainz as an associate in 2014. She studied Law at the University of Vienna where she is currently completing her doctoral degree. Furthermore she obtained an LL.M. degree in Human Rights Law at the Queen Mary Law School at the University of London. Ms.Kos passed the austrian bar exam with distinction in October 2016.
She has already gained versatile work experience, including a traineeship at the European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg and at the Embassy of Austria in London. Her main areas of practice are EU-Competition Law, Public Law and Public Procurement. Molly Kos is fluent in German and English and has basic command of French.
- Since 2014 – various training seminars (antitrust law, insolvency law, civil procedure, tax law, administrative law)
- 2013 – Mandatory traineeship at a district court in Vienna and at the public prosecutor’s office in Vienna
- 2012 – LL.M. in Human Rights Law at Queen Mary University of London (with merits)
- 2012 – Legal traineeship at the European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg, France
- 2012 – Legal traineeship at the Austrian embassy in London, UK
- 2011 – University of Vienna (Mag. iur.)
- Claims for Antitrust Damages in Best Lawyers-Fall Global Business Edition, with Bernt Elsner (2017)
- Getting the Deal Through: State Aid – Austria, with Bernt Elsner (2017)
- The Private Competition Enforcement Review, Edition 10, Austrian Chapter, with Bernt Elsner and Dieter Zandler
- The Private Competition Enforcement Review - Edition 10 - Austria, with Bernt Elsner and Dieter Zandler (2017)
- Author of “The protection of the right to health under the EctHR – Is imposing positive obligations the correct way to go?” in Queen Mary Human Rights Law Review, 2015,1
- ZVB 2014/442 – Innerstaatliche Möglichkeit zur Korrektur einer rechtskräftigen, unionswidrigen Entscheidung muss genutzt werden (Inner state options have to be used when correcting a legally binding decision which breaches EU laws, German publication) (Bernt Elsner/Molly Kos)