Nikolaus Weselik is a partner at CMS in Vienna and heads the team specialising in property and construction law. He has more than 20 years of experience as a practising attorney and advises national and international clients on construction law, property, project development and hotels as well as contentious matters, including arbitration and dispute proceedings.
Since many years, he regularly holds seminars on construction and property law and is the author of several books on aspects of national and international construction contract law. Nikolaus Weselik is recommended by international legal directories as a leader in the fields of construction and property law.
- 1995 - Doctor of Laws, University of Vienna
- 1990 - Master of Laws, University of Vienna
- Austrian Bar Association
- Austrian Society for Construction Law
- Handbuch des internationalen Bauvertrags (Handbook of International Construction Contracts, German publication), Linde 2015
- Handbuch Claim Management (Handbook of Claims Management, German publication), Linde 2012
- Praxisleitfaden Der österreichische Bauvertrag (Best Practice Guide for the Austrian Construction Contract, German publication), Linde 2011
- Der österreichische Bauprozess (The Austrian Construction Process, German publication), Linde 2009
- Das Bauarbeiterkoordinationsrecht (Construction Workers Coordination Law, German publication), Linde 2002
- Zu den Auswirkungen der Insolvenz eines ARGE-Gesellschafters auf nicht vollendete Bauvorhaben (On the effects on an unfinished building project of a consortium shareholder becoming insolvent, German publication), bau aktuell September 2016