Robert Keisler is a partner at CMS Reich-Rohrwig Hainz and a member of the firm’s public procurement law, competition law and public law team. He advises and represents both procurers and suppliers from different industries in the fields of procurement law and regulatory law on a national and international level. Robert Keisler can draw on years of experience in a great variety of areas of competition law, including merger control and antitrust law. He has authored numerous specialised books and publications.
Robert Keisler joined CMS in 2001 and was admitted to the bar in 2005.
- Advising a leading Austrian waste collection and treatment company on procurement aspects applicable to Austrian municipalities.
- Ongoing consulting and representation of an Austrian tourism organisation in matters of procurement and regulatory law, carrying out procurement procedures.
- Advising and representing the Förderungsverein der Primärbanken (association for the promotion of regional banks) and its members in various regulatory issues regarding financial institutions for the past 15 years.
- Advising a leading international restaurant chain on regulatory matters.
- Advising and representing a leading Austrian direct mail distribution company on regulatory matters.
- Advising and representing banks before the Federal Administrative Court concerning tasks of the Austrian financial market authority FMA.
- Advising a foreign investor bidding in the sale of a portfolio of wind farms and PV plants in Austria by Austrian Raiffeisen Leasing; advising the Czech Republic and Slovakia on contracts for the design, supply, construction and maintenance of wind mills, grid connection and related infrastructure.
- Advising and representing Münze Österreich on a procurement litigation matter concerning a tender on integrated security and building management.
- Providing legal advice to the Republic of Austria (Parliament) in the course of the project “Sanierung Parlament – Restoration of the Austrian Parliament”.
- Ongoing advice for and representation of an internationally leading medical devices company in issues of procurement law.
- Advising on a landmark decision regarding the applicability of the Austrian Procurement Act for private hospitals.
- 1999 - International Business Administration and Law, University of Vienna
- Austrian Bar Association