Ruth Bittner has been an associate at CMS Reich-Rohrwig Hainz since March 2017. In her work she primarily focuses on the field of procurement, where she also has a solid academic background: she has authored several publications in specialised journals and also wrote her doctoral thesis on aspects of procurement law.
She has gained practical experience in the course of several internships in Austria and abroad, including at the law department of an Austrian construction company as well as renowned law firms in Vienna, Moscow and Taipei. Ruth Bittner is fluent in German and English and has a basic command of Russian and French.
- 2017 – Dr. iur., Faculty of Law, University of Salzburg
- 2016 – Bachelor’s programme Law and Economy, University of Salzburg
- 2015 – Mandatory traineeship at the district court Salzburg
- 2014 – Mag. iur., Faculty of Law, University of Salzburg
- 2014 – Semester abroad at the Moscow State University (MGU)
- Rützler, Abschluss einer Vergleichsvereinbarung als wesentliche Vertragsänderung, RPA 2017/1 (Rützler, The conclusion of a settlement as a substantial contract alteration, RPA 2017/1, German publication)
- Rützler, Die „klassische“ Direktvergabe und die Direktvergabe mit vorheriger Bekanntmachung, RPA 2016/6 (Rützler, “Typical” direct awards of contracts and direct awards with prior publication of a contract notice, RPA 2016/6, German publication)