CMS Rui Pena & Arnaut has a wide experience accumulated throughout decades in the area of Public Law, an area of practice in which it detains a leading position.
The practice area of Public Law, other than the special focus given to the issue of public procurement and of administrative contracts, intervenes in the main economic areas with strategic relevancy, in projects of big infrastructures embracing the most different areas, as well as in regulated sectors (e.g. water, energy, health and pharmaceutical, transport and telecommunications).
Our legal assistance services include, among others, the following issues:
- General Administrative Law
- Public Procurement
- Administrative Contracts, in particular, Public Works under Contract and Concessions of Works and Services
- Public-Private Partnerships (PPP)
- Regulated Sectors
- Expropriations and Easements
- Litigation and Arbitration
CMS Rui Pena & Arnaut's Public Law team has an extensive professional path, being composed of lawyers of high prestige with several works published in issues connected with the area of practice.