Webinar: Brexit for Insurers
We would like to cordially invite you to our “Brexit for Insurers” webinar which will take place on 6 March at 10:00 UK / 11:00 CET.
The webinar will look at the very latest Brexit developments and their impact on insurers and intermediaries in the UK and EU. This will include, in particular:
- What EU governments and regulators are doing to solve the contract continuity question, focussing on key jurisdictions
- What are the real risks for UK insurers and intermediaries operating into Europe and how can you manage them?
- What is the UK doing to help EU insurers and intermediaries continue their UK business and how you can take full advantage of the proposals?
- Crystal ball gazing – what happens next – best and worst case scenarios for the insurance industry – including equivalence, WTO and GATS
- The future of the UK insurance industry – influencing government and the Treasury Select Committee
- 06 March