- Employment & Pensions
1 junior associate and 1 medior associate Employment Law
CMS is looking for 1 junior associate and 1 medior associate (F/M) in order to strengthen its employment law team in Brussels.
In this role, you will advise companies and national and international groups in several areas of employment law, focusing on individual employment law and social security. Beyond that, thanks to a close cooperation between the various foreign CMS law firms and the different CMS Belgium departments, you will have the opportunity to experience the multi-jurisdictional and multidisciplinary approach of cases, that will present real challenges. You will have the opportunity to manage files from start to finish, acting with a degree of independence, under the supervision of a partner.
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English;
- Junior profile: one to three years’ experience in a reference institution or law firm’s legal department;
- Medior profile: three to six years’ experience in a reference institution or law firm’s legal department;
- You hold a Belgian law degree with enviable academic results;
- You are truly interested in the course of trade, have excellent legal reasoning capacities as well as a creative mind, and are prepared to take initiatives;
- Accuracy, rigor, communication skills, availability and responsiveness number among your additional qualities;
- You are a team-player and can meet deadlines
If you are interested joining the employment law team at CMS, please send your CV with cover letter to Natacha De Greef by email: [email protected].