- Corporate Litigation
Associate Corporate Litigation (2-5 years)
Antwerp, BelgiumShow all vacancies
CMS is actively looking for an associate (W/M) in order to strengthen its corporate litigation team in Antwerp.
You will be part of a team dedicated to corporate litigation matters dealing with general corporate matters and M&A litigation, financial lines litigation, restructuring and insolvency proceedings, professional responsibility cases, construction litigation and insurance related matters.
- Successfully obtained a Belgian Master’s degree in Law. A special degree in English would be a valuable asset;
- 2 to 5 years of experience working in a (Belgian or international) law firm in the field of corporate and/or litigation (both corporate and criminal);
- Bilingual Dutch/English with a good knowledge of French ;
- You have strong analytical skills and a creative mind, you wish to take initiatives and have a real interest in business life ;
- Accuracy and rigor are two of your qualities ;
- You display team spirit.
If you are interested in a collaboration with CMS, please send your CV with a cover letter to Virginie Frémat by email : [email protected].