Associate Corporate and M&A (2-4 years)
The CMS Corporate and M&A practice consists of more than 700 corporate lawyers in over 33 countries worldwide. This is why our practice stands out from the crowd:
- It is known for its in-depth knowledge and experience in all corporate related legal areas.
- It offers the full range of legal services to its clients: transactional, advisory and litigation.
- It works for a large variety of different types of clients: large multinational companies, large Belgian companies as well as emerging enterprises in many different industries.
- It has cross-border teams that consist of experts from all practice areas and sectors such as banking, consumer products, energy, infrastructure, insurance, lifesciences, real estate and construction, hotels and leisure, technology and media.
You will be part of a dynamic team dedicated to corporate matters and M&A, also dealing with financial lines litigation and restructuring and insolvency proceedings. We offer an entrepreneurial work environment and the opportunity to be a part of an ambitious and growing international organization that will enable you to achieve your potential. We offer career progression and an attractive remuneration package.
CMS is actively looking for an associate (W/M) in order to strengthen its Corporate and M&A team in Antwerp.
- You have an excellent command of English and Dutch and a good knowledge of French;
- You successfully obtained a Belgian Master’s degree in Law. A special degree in English would be a valuable asset;
- 2-4 years experience working in a (Belgian or international) law firm in the field of corporate and M&A, experience in corporate litigation is an asset;
- You have strong analytical skills and a creative mind, you wish to take initiatives and have a real interest in business life;
- Accuracy and rigor are two of your qualities;
- You are willing to travel abroad for internal trainings and meetings;
- You are a team player with outstanding legal capabilities, entrepreneurial spirit and good communication skills.
If you are interested in a collaboration with CMS, please send your CV with a cover letter to Babiche Ketels by email: [email protected].