- Employment & Pensions
Associate Employment law (4-7 years)
Brussels, BelgiumShow all vacancies
CMS is looking for a medior associate (F/M) in order to strengthen its employment law team in Brussels.
In this role, you will advise companies or national and international groups in several areas of employment law, focused on individual employment law and social security. Beyond that, thanks to a close cooperation between the various foreign CMS law firms and the various CMS Belgium departments, you will have the opportunity to take on a multi-jurisdictional and multidisciplinary approach of the cases, what will present real challenges. You will have the opportunity to manage files from beginning to end, acting with some level of independence, under the supervision of a partner.
- Fluent in French and English (having a good command in Dutch is an asset);
- You have four to seven years experience in a reference institution or law firm’s legal department, in which you specialised or acquired some experience in employment law;
- You hold a Belgian law degree with enviable academic results;
- You are really interested in the course of trade, you have an excellent legal reasoning as well as a creative mind, you would like to take initiatives;
- Accuracy, rigor, communication skills, availability and responsiveness are amongst your additional qualities;
- You display team spirit and you are stress resistant.
If you are interested in a collaboration with CMS please send your CV with a cover letter to Natacha De Greef by email : [email protected].