Junior Associate Corporate Law
We are actively looking for a junior associate (F/M) who will reinforce our corporate practice team in Brussels.
At CMS you will have the opportunity to advise on a broad range of corporate finance matters, from capital market transactions to complex and demanding M&A matters. Our clients include domestic and non-Belgian listed and non-listed companies active in all industry sectors as well as private equity houses/VCs. Our international reach provides our clients with a consistent quality of service for their local and international developments.
- Native French or Dutch-speaker, with an excellent command of the other Belgian language and English;
- You hold a Belgian law degree with enviable academic results;
- You have strong analytical skills and a creative mind, with a sense of initiative and a real interest for business life;
- Accuracy, rigor, communication skills, availability and responsiveness are amongst your additional qualities;
- You display team spirit and professional agility.
You will be a part of a dynamic team that works on both Belgian and international matters. We offer an entrepreneurial work environment and the opportunity to be a part of an ambitious and growing international organization that will enable you to achieve your potential. We offer career progression and an attractive remuneration package.
If you are interested in a collaboration with CMS, please send your CV with a cover letter to Natacha De Greef by email : [email protected].