- Corporate Litigation
Junior Associate Corporate litigation (1-3 years)
Brussels, BelgiumShow all vacancies
CMS is actively looking for an junior associate (W/M) in order to strengthen its Corporate litigation team in Brussels.
- Successfully obtained a Belgian Master’s degree in Law;
- 1 to 3 years of experience working in a (Belgian or international) law firm in the field of litigation (both corporate and criminal);
- Trilingual Dutch / French / English;
- Strong analytical skills and a creative mind, taking initiatives and having a real interest in business life;
- Accuracy and rigor are two of your qualities;
- Team spirit.
If you are interested in a collaboration with CMS please send your CV with a cover letter to Natacha De Greef by email: [email protected]