- Public Law
Junior Associate Public and Environmental Law (1-2 years)
Antwerp, BelgiumShow all vacancies
CMS is looking for a junior associate (W/M) to strengthen its public and environmental law team in Antwerp.
- Successfully obtained a Belgian Master’s degree in Law;
- Up to two years of experience;
- Dutch speaking with a good knowledge of English and French;
- The will to specialise in environmental law;
- A first experience in the sector would be a valuable asset;
- Strong analytical skills and a creative mind.
If you are interested in a collaboration with CMS, please send your CV with a cover letter to Gregory Verhelst by email: [email protected].