We are currently recruiting a Knowlegde Manager (M/F).
Based in Brussels, you develop, promote and coordinate knowledge sharing methods across the firm. Your objective is to help providing our lawyers, efficiently and easily, with the most valuable information from external sources and from internal precedents.
Knowledge management coordination
- You develop and maintain knowledge sharing tools and their contents
- You organize and/or participate to know-how sharing meetings with lawyers
- You create and maintain positive contacts with lawyers and partners to foster the culture of knowledge sharing
- You participate to international meetings with other knowledge managers
- You train the new colleagues re. Knowledge Management
- You follow the development re. artificial intelligence and make recommendations in that respect.
- You follow legal developments, report daily about publications in the “Moniteur/Staatsblad” and contribute to internal legal newsletters
- You participate in the setup of models and templates
- You perform ad hoc legal researches
- You assist lawyers with the production of publications, e-alerts, newsletters, website content, pitches, etc.
- You coordinate CMS Belgium’s presence on www.Law-Now.com
- You externally promote the firm’s know-how (seminars, press articles, etc.)
- You are a lawyer with several years of practice or a know-how specialist with experience in the legal profession.
- You have excellent IT skills, preferably with experience in know-how management, and you are fluent in French, Dutch and English.
- You are a doer, able to use a high level of emotional intelligence to motivate people, and you have a positive and open communication style.
You want to apply?
Please send your CV to Natacha De Greef, our HR coordinator ([email protected]).