Two Associates Corporate Finance / M&A (2-6 years)
14. March 2019
We are actively looking for two associates (F/M) in order to strengthen our corporate finance / M&A practice team.
With more than 4.500 lawyers worldwide, we are present in 41 countries and 73 offices located throughout Europe, Middle East, South America and China.
At CMS you will have the opportunity to advise on a broad range of corporate finance matters, from capital market transactions to complex and demanding M&A matters. Our clients include domestic and non-Belgian listed and non-listed companies active in all industry sectors as well as financiers and private equity houses/VCs. Our international reach provides our clients with a consistent quality of service for their local and international developments.
You will be a part of a dynamic team that works on both Belgian and international matters. We offer an entrepreneurial work environment and the opportunity to be a part of an ambitious and growing international organization that will enable you to achieve your potential. We offer career progression and an attractive remuneration package.
- two to six years of experience in the corporate finance and corporate/M&A department(s) of a reputed business law firm;
- Native French or Dutch-speaker, with an excellent command of the other Belgian language and English;
- You hold a Belgian law degree with enviable academic results;
- You have strong analytical skills and a creative mind, with a sense of initiative and a real interest for business life;
- Accuracy, rigor, communication skills, availability and responsiveness are amongst your additional qualities;
- You display team spirit and you are stress resistant.
If you are interested in a collaboration with CMS, please send your CV with a cover letter to Natacha De Greef by email : [email protected].