Chaussée de La Hulpe 178
Before joining CMS DeBacker in 2016, Alicia worked as a lawyer in the Corporate and Finance department of another corporate law firm. She specializes in corporate law, her practice mainly focusing on reorganizations, bankruptcy, corporate restructuring and director’s liability issues.
- Law firm Liedekerke Walters Waelbroeck Kirkpatrick, Junior Associate in Corporate and Finance, October 2015 – November 2016
- 2015 – Bar admission (Brussels, Belgium)
- 2015 – Université Libre de Bruxelles, ULB (Master’s degree in economical and employment Law)
- 2013 – Université Libre de Bruxelles, ULB (Bachelor’s degree in law)
- Member of the Conférence du Jeune Barreau de Bruxelles