Chaussée de La Hulpe 178
Candice advises clients on various aspects of corporate law, notably mergers & acquisitions, corporate restructurings, operations on equity as well as corporate governance matters, both in a domestic and cross-border context.
Before joining CMS in January 2018, Candice worked for another law firm where she also gained experience in banking and finance law.
- K Law, Associate in Corporate Law and Banking & Finance, April 2013 - December 2017
- KPMG Abogados (Madrid, Spain), secondment as Associate in Banking and Finance, February – May 2016
- 2010 - Université Libre de Bruxelles, ULB (Bachelor in Law)
- 2012 – Université Libre de Bruxelles, ULB (Master in Law)
- 2013 - Bar admission (Brussels, Belgium)
- 2015 – ICHEC Brussels Management School (Additional Diploma in Management)