Chaussée de La Hulpe 178
Caroline began her career in Labour and Social Law with Elke Duden at Linklaters (Employment).
After several years in a public law firm, Caroline joined CMS in 2019 and specializes in Labour and Social Law in both the private and public sectors.
Caroline also holds a Master's degree in History and has taught this subject for several years in upper secondary education.
- Assistance to public authorities in public employment law and public procurement
- Administrative litigation before the Council of State and the Courts and Tribunals of the Judicial Order
- Assistance to public authorities in the drafting of draft regulations
- Advice and litigation before Labour courts on various aspects of Labour law (collective dismissal; dismissal for serious cause; industrial accident, etc.)
2009 – Université libre de Bruxelles, ULB, (Master in History)
2013 – Université Saint-Louis, USL, (Bachelor in Law)
2015 – Université catholique de Louvain-la-Neuve, UCL (Master in Law)
2015 – Bar admission (Brussels, Belgium)
- T. VAN OVERSTRAETEN and C. DEBEHAULT, "Employee monitoring : Barbulescu v. Romania", E-Commerce Law Reports, 2016, vol. 16, issue 01, pp. 3-5.
- "Marché de services ou contrats d'emploi?", seminar organised in the framework of the "Après-midis du Droit public, January 2019.