Chaussée de La Hulpe 178
Julie specialises in data protection, information security, intellectual property, advertising and marketing, and IT law. She advises and assists clients in both non-contentious and contentious matters in these areas. Julie has developed substantial experience in advising companies on all facets of global, European and Belgian data protection law.
Julie joined CMS in 2016. She started her career at Allen & Overy in 2012, where she worked in the IP/IT department.
- Associate at Allen & Overy LLP (2012 - 2015)
- Secondee to multinational in the FMCG (fast moving consumer goods) sector (January 2016 - August 2016)
- 2011 - University of Antwerp (Master of Laws, magna cum laude)
- 2012 - London School of Economics and Political Science (LL.M.)
- 2012 - Bar admission (Brussels, Belgium)
- Affiliated researcher at the Catholic University of Leuven (KU Leuven), Institute for European Law (2014 - present)
- Digital health in the EU - moving 'beyond the pill' , http://www.mhealthnews.com/