Chaussée de La Hulpe 178
Before joining CMS, Noélie worked as a lawyer in the corporate department of another corporate law firm. She specialises in corporate law and especially in the field of mergers and acquisitions, advising both domestic and international clients.
- GSK Biologicals SA, Secondee to the Corporate legal department, April - October 2015
- Law firm Eubelius, Junior associate in Corporate, Finance and Banking, September 2013 - December 2015
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, Sacramento (International exchange, Transnational Business Practice, 2013)
- 2011 - Facultés Universitaires Notre-Dame de la Paix, Namur (Bachelor Degree in Law)
- 2013 - University of Louvain, UCL (Master Degree in Law and entrepreneurship Certificate)
- 2013 - Bar admission (Brussels, Belgium)