Brexit for Insurers
On 6 March we held a webinar “Brexit for Insurers”, which looked at the very latest Brexit developments and their impact on insurers and intermediaries in the UK and EU, in particular:
- What EU governments and regulators are doing to solve the contract continuity question, focussing on key jurisdictions
- What are the real risks for UK insurers and intermediaries operating into Europe and how can you manage them?
- What is the UK doing to help EU insurers and intermediaries continue their UK business and how you can take full advantage of the proposals?
- Crystal ball gazing – what happens next – best and worst case scenarios for the insurance industry – including equivalence, WTO and GATS
- The future of the UK insurance industry – influencing government and the Treasury Select Committee
Watch the session recording via this link. The slides presented during the seminar are available for download below.
For more insight into how Brexit may impact your business, visit our Brexit page.