Joint Ventures and Reorganizations Lawyers
Joint ventures and reorganizations offer companies the chance to optimize their internal operations, respond to emerging trends or tap into new market opportunities. Our experienced team of Corporate lawyers anticipate any legal and economic challenges and work together with you to find pragmatic solutions. We will help you to create the right structures within the individual companies, allowing you to take maximum advantage of the available opportunities.
Often, joint ventures and reorganizations are international in scope. As such, they require highly efficient teamwork across jurisdictions and practice areas.
Range of services
- Joint ventures and minority stakes
- Shareholder agreements, including voting arrangements and corporate governance
- Management structures
- Dispute resolution mechanisms
- National and cross-border legal mergers
- Optimizing regulatory requirements
- Negotiations with employee representatives
- Restructuring a group
- Optimizing group structures
- Risk allocation
- Splits, spin-offs and divestments
- Reorganizations of all kinds
- Establishment of European stock corporations (Societas Europaea)
- Structuring, planning and implementing
- Design of management systems
- Employee stock option procedures
Joint ventures and reorganizations are two of our key practice areas. Our clients include international and national listed and non-listed companies, ranging from multinational corporations to SMEs and family-owned businesses.
Given our extensive experience and deep local expertise, we can provide effective advice on highly complex measures, always with our clients’ interests at heart. Thanks to our international network, clients can rely on seamless legal advice from a single source, regardless of the European jurisdictions involved.