14 Tzar Osvoboditel Blvd
Iliyan is a Senior Associate in the Sofia Litigation, Arbitration, Insurance, Employment practice group. He is a Bulgarian-qualified lawyer with 10 years of experience, specialising in disputes, both through litigation and arbitration, in commercial and consumer matters, in employment, corporate and administrative law across a variety of sectors, including, renewable energy, transportation, real estate, healthcare.
Iliyan is also experienced in bankruptcy procedures, preliminary injunction proceedings, enforcement proceedings and out of court settlement procedures. He is a certified mediator.
- A longstanding telecommunications client on representation in a commercial dispute arising from an undue payment.
- Representing an electricity trading company in a dispute with the National Electricity Company, arising from balancing of the electricity system.
- A real estate investment company in a dispute with a defaulting tenant and successfully leading the parties to a final out-of-court settlement.
- Biomet on successfully completing litigation cases against big electricity distribution companies.
- An international agriculture company and its local subsidiary in a number of commercial disputes with local contractors for breach of sale and supply of goods contracts.
- 2009 – LLM (Master of Laws), Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski, Sofia
- 2009 – Philosophy, Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski, Sofia