Head of Employment
Head of Employment
14 Tzar Osvoboditel Blvd
Iveta Manolova is an associate at CMS Sofia. She is a key lawyer in our Corporate Practice Group and Head of the Employment Practice Group.
Iveta advises clients on various matters related to corporate structuring and reorganisation and has worked on numerous complex transactions.
Her main areas of expertise in employment law include: recruitment of employees and managers, redundancies, general advice in relation to working time, paid leave, bonus schemes, compensations, transfer and restructuring related to employees, employment of foreigners, preparation of internal regulations, due diligence in the context of M&A deals, and related employment regulatory advice as part of these deals.
She has been with CMS Sofia for over 10 years.
- Delhaize Group on post-acquisition restructuring, including re-location of offices, optimising the structure and number of personnel and outsourcing of activities by the client to an external service provider.
- AIG Consumer Finance on Bulgarian labour regulations, with a particular focus on legislation governing employment implications in the context of outsourcing of services.
- Mitsui on: the reorganisation of local operations, including all related employment matters; negotiations with employees; arrangements with the National Revenue Agency and the National Social Security Institute.
- A Bulgarian transportation and logistics company on employment cases (including an internal restructuring case) as well as regular general support on employment-related matters.
- Johnson & Johnson on: general employment matters with regard to appointment of employees; amendments to and termination of employment contracts; review of template employment contracts and staff schedules.
- 2008 – LLM, Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”, Sofia
- Sofia Bar Association
- Work in the office or from home – there is a choice now’, 18 December 2011, Capital Daily, Bulgaria