Risk Matters: Insurance Sector newsletter Summer 2014
Highlighting topical issues for insurance sector participants
Risk Matters is our quarterly update on the latest themes and subjects affecting domestic and international insurance markets.
Highlights from this edition include:
- FCA’s Thematic Review into broker conflicts
- Consumer Act and Business Insurance
- Whistleblowing under the spotlight
- CEE focus: regulation affecting insurance distribution in Poland
- There will be floods!
- Original tenants liability: when should you pay for the sins of the previous tenant?
- Government exemption of space risks from IPT
- Solvency II: Time for insurers to reassess their outsourcing arrangements?
- The latest developments in cyber-crime