Highlights of our experience in Commercial in Brazil
- BG International on Brazilian call off agreements under an international framework agreement for application services with Accenture.
- OSX on a broad range of commercial and contractual matters regarding the construction, chartering and operation of oil and gas platforms offshore Brazil.
- A Danish multinational on ‘EPCI’ contracts for a major project in Brazil, including payment models and contractual positions likely to be acceptable to contractors in the global market.
- Prosafe on various Brazilian operational matters, including in relation to employment, immigration, tax and social security issues.
- CTS Eventim on all aspects of its entry into the Brazilian market, including on in its successful bid to provide ticketing services to the 2016 Olympic & Paralympic Games and in the incorporation of a Brazilian subsidiary, assisting with obtaining of registrations and opening of bank accounts and coordinating advice on taxation, immigration, importation and the leasing of commercial and residential properties.
- Balmoral Offshore Engineering on various Brazilian commercial matters, including the establishment of a Brazilian subsidiary, and obtaining of various registrations, potential joint venture arrangements, asset disposals, Petrobras contracts and the acquisition of land for a manufacturing facility.
Please download the print version below.
PDF 321.1 kB