CMS VON ERLACH PONCET: A LAW FIRM WITH COMMITMENT
We consider it our duty and privilege to dedicate some of our time, skills and expertise to provide services in the public interest and for charitable causes. By leveraging our talent, geographic reach and resources, we strive to make a positive impact by supporting those who are working on solving social and economic challenges.
We render pro bono legal services to selected organisations and individuals. Our pro bono activities primarily focus on local and regional organisations, as we would like to give back to the community we live in. From time to time we also engage in international pro bono assignments due to our international orientation and outreach.
Organisations which we support on a pro bono basis include:
- A4ID – Advocates for International Development www.a4id.org
- Gaydoul Foundation www.fondation-gaydoul.org
- Schweizerische Multiple Sklerose Gesellschaft www.multiplesklerose.ch
- Spendenstiftung der Bank Vontobel www.vontobel-stiftung.ch
- Stiftung Schweizer Monatshefte www.schweizermonat.ch
- The Better Cotton Initiative www.bettercotton.org
- Création Handicap www.creation-handicap.ch
Furthermore, our lawyers offer their services to the cost-free information and counselling service hosted and organized by the Zurich Bar Association.
In addition to rendering legal advice and / or representing clients on a pro bono basis, we encourage our lawyers to engage in public service activities, which do not necessarily involve the delivery of legal services, such as
- Involvement in charitable organisations (e.g. participation on the boards of charities or other non-profit organisations),
- Involvement in academic non-profit organisations (e.g. the thought-leadership project European Justice Forum, the Support Foundation for the Master in Law and Economics Program at the University of St. Gallen, and leadership roles in alumni associations of various leading universities), and
- Involvement in professional non-profit organisations (e.g. boards and/or committees of the Zurich Bar Association and Swiss Bar Association)
For more information about our pro bono activities please contact Tobias Somary.