Andrea Zindel’s practice focuses on corporate law and on M&A.
She graduated from the University of Zurich in 2012. Thereafter, she joined a law firm in Zurich as a junior associate. Subsequently, she served as a trainee at the district court of Bülach.
In January 2018 she joined CMS.
- Advised on sale of evitria AG to private equity funds of Afinum and SHS
- 2017 – Bar Admission, Zurich
- 2012 – Master of Law UZH, magna cum laude, University of Zurich
- 2010 – Bachelor of Law UZH, University of Zurich
- ius Alumni Universität Zürich
- Zurich Bar Association (ZAV)
- Swiss Bar Association (SAV)