Anna Tomaschek's practice focuses on M&A transactions, corporate law, corporate restructurings and general contract matters. Anna Tomaschek advises SME and listed companies regarding international and national M&A transactions both sell and buy side, including auction processes and carve-out transactions. Further, she assists clients in financings and private equity transactions as well as in capital market matters.
Anna Tomaschek graduated from the University of Basel in 2012 (MLaw, magna cum laude) and then gained experience working as trainee for Lenz & Staehelin und Homburger AG in Zurich. In 2016 Anna Tomaschek was admitted to the bar and joined CMS as an associate. Before joining our firm, Anna Tomaschek worked for several years as an associate director in the legal department (capital markets) of a leading investment bank as well as for IBM Switzerland. Anna Tomaschek also holds a bachelor degree in business administration.
- Advised Sunrise on the sale of Swiss Towers AG
- Advised LifeWatch on the competing public takeovers from BioTelemetry and AEVIS Victoria
- Advised Merbag on the acquisition of Mercedes-Benz Milano from Mercedes-Benz Italia (Daimler Group)
- Advised ABB on the acquisition of the mission-critical communication business of the Keymile Group
- Advised Argos on the acquisition of Arthur Flury AG
- Advised Bucher-Motorex-Group on the acquisition of Circle K in Poland (previously Statoil Fuel & Retail)
- Advised Schaeffler Switzerland on the sale of its fine-blanking business to the Swiss Guentensperger-Group
- Advised Dover Switzerland on the sale of Tipper Tie Alpina GmbH to JBT Corporation
- 2016 – Admission to the bar, Basel-Stadt
- 2012 – Master of Law, magna cum laude, University Basel
- Zurich Bar Association (ZAV)