Florian Jung's practice focuses on corporate transactions (M&A), private equity, corporate and contract law.
He assists in particular listed and private companies as well as private individuals in national and international M&A transactions, both on the buy- and sell-side, including corporate auction processes and carve-out transactions. Further, he advises clients in corporate and contract law disputes.
After graduating from the University of St Gallen in 2014, Florian Jung completed his one-year traineeship with CMS and subsequently stayed with our firm for another six months as a member of our Corporate/M&A-team. After being admitted to the bar as a lawyer, he returned to our firm in August 2017.
- Advised the shareholders of agta record on the sale of the majority stake in agta record to the Swedish group Assa Abloy (valuing agta record's share capital at EUR 933m)
- Advised Alstom on the sale of parts of its gas turbine business to Ansaldo Energia
- Advised CymbiQ Group AG (a group company of Capiton) on the acquisition of anovis it-services and trading gmbh
- Advised Equistone on the acquisition of Peter Hahn and Madeleine Mode
- Advised the family Koller on the sale of the Hoegger Group
- Advised LifeWatch on the competing public takeover bids from BioTelemetry and AEVIS Victoria
- Advised Schaeffler regarding all legal aspects related to the sale of its fine-blanking business to the Swiss Guentensperger Group
- Advised Swiss Prime Site Immobilien AG on substantial acquisition in Winterthur
- Advised Syncona on CHF 35 million investment in Anaveon AG, a new immunooncology company
- Advised Synergie on the Swiss aspects of the legal structuring and establishment of the partnership with Cavallo Suisse Invest AG
- Advised UBS AG on the sale of the Widder hotel
- 2017 – Bar admission, Zurich
- 2014 – M.A. HSG in Law and Economics, University of St. Gallen
- 2012 – B.A. HSG in Law and Economics, University of St. Gallen
- Zurich Bar Association
- Swiss Bar Association (SBA)