Kathrin Grob studied law at the University of Zurich. After her studies she was working for several years as a legal researcher and jurist in the area of foundation law for a big Business law firm in Zurich.
She has been working as an attorney trainee at CMS since January 2018.
- 2011 Bachelor of Law, University of Zurich
- 2013 Master of Law, University of Zurich
- 2017 Research Visit, Max Planck Institute for Comparative and International Private Law, Hamburg
- 2017 Research Visit, Institute for Foundation Law and the Law of Non-Profit-Organisations, Bucerius Law School, Hamburg
- Vereinigung junger Stiftungsexperten (VjS)
- Ius Alumni der Universität Zürich
- Kathrin Grob, Erneute Reform des Bundesstiftungsrechts zur Anpassung des Stiftungsrechts an moderne Entwicklungen, Der Bericht der Bund-Länder-Arbeitsgruppe "Stiftungsrecht", npoR 2017, S. 132-134.