Pascal Stocker focuses on corporate, commercial and contract law, corporate restructurings as well as national and international M&A transactions, on behalf of both buyers and sellers, also including bidding processes (auctions). In addition, he assists foreign companies in entering the Swiss market.
Pascal Stocker graduated from the University of Zurich in 2015 with a master's degree in Law (magna cum laude). During his studies, he worked at two law firms in Zurich. After graduating, he spent one year as an auditor at a court in the Canton of St Gallen. He was admitted to the bar as a lawyer in 2017. Pascal Stocker joined CMS in 2017.
- Advised on sale of evitria AG to private equity funds of Afinum and SHS
- Advised Gaydoul Group on sale of the Navyboot trademarks and certain Swiss Navyboot boutiques and outlets
- Advised shareholders on sale of R. Wick AG
- Advised Planzer Group on acquisition of Leimgruber Group
- Advised Roto Group on acquisition of Dachfenster Keller GmbH
- Advised Conzzeta Group on acquisition of ISAtec GmbH
- Advised Axpo on the sale of its shares in Elektrizitätswerk des Kantons Schaffhausen AG to the Canton of Schaffhausen
- Advised Swiss Prime Anlagestiftung on acquisition of CFI Mountain (Switzerland) GmbH and CFI Lake (Switzerland) GmbH
- Advised Avedo on acquisition of Ranger Marketing Group
- Advised Kreuzfahrtberater.de on the sale to Cruise.co.u
- 2017 – Bar admission
- 2015 – Master of Law, University Zurich
- 2013 – Bachelor of Law, University Zurich
- Zurich Bar Association (ZAV)
- Swiss Bar Association (SBA)
- ius Alumni University of Zurich
- Stichentscheid in der Generalversammlung, Besprechung des Urteils 4A_579/2016 des Bundesgerichts vom 28. Februar 2017 (BGE 143 III 120 ff.), GesKR 3/2017, 361 ff.