Seraina Kihm specializes in all types of real estate transactions. She advises national and international clients especially with regard to the following cases: asset deals and large-scale portfolio transactions, acquisitions of real estate companies, development and/or construction projects as well as the financing of real estate portfolios. In the context of real estate, Seraina Kihm mainly handles the purchase and sale of extensive building complexes, commercial and residential buildings, hotels, etc., and the development as well as the realisation of real estate projects. Her professional activities include the performance of legal due diligences as well as the drafting and negotiation of purchase, construction and lease agreements. They also involve the drafting and negotiation of ground leases and easements.
In 2010, Seraina Kihm graduated with magna cum laude from the University of Zurich (lic. iur.) and spent a year as a trainee with a major law firm in Zurich (2010/2011). After her admission to the bar in 2013, Seraina Kihm worked as a real estate associate in another large law firm in Zurich until 2016. In addition, after having completed advanced, in-service studies at the University of Zurich in 2015/2016, she was granted a Master of Advanced Studies UZH in Real Estate.
In 2016, she joined CMS von Erlach Poncet Ltd. as senior associate.
- Advising Swiss Prime Site Immobilien AG on expansion of the real etstate portfolio
- Advising an investor regarding acquisition of a development project in the Canton St. Gallen (land purchase agreement, construction agreement and project development agreement).
- Advising an investor regarding the acquisition of a real estate company.
- Advising an investor regarding the sale of hotel properties in the Cantons of Zurich, Basel and Waadt.
- Advising a worldwide company regarding the acquisition of properties in view of the construction of a shopping center in the Canton Waadt.
- Advising a worldwide company regarding commercial lease agreements in connection with the market entry in Switzerland.
- 2016 Master of Advanced Studies UZH Real Estate
- 2013 Patent attorney, Zurich
- 2010 Law curriculum, lic. iur., magna cum laude, University of Zurich
- Zürcher Anwaltsverband (ZAV)
- Schweizerischer Anwaltsverband (SAV)
- SVIT Immobilia, "Co-Working-Spaces und das Recht", April 2018
- SVIT Immobilia, "Über EU und Datenschutz", Februar 2018
- SVIT Immobilia, "Grundpfandrechte - Zinssatz", Januar 2018
- SVIT Immobilia, "Über Wegrecht und Kündigung", September 2017
- SVIT Immobilia, "Stolpersteine bei Bauvorhaben", August 2017
- SVIT Immobilia, "Über das Kappen von Pflanzen", Juni 2017
- SVIT Immobilia, "Mietvertrag: Stolperstein unechte Option", März 2017
- SVIT Immobilia, monatliche Entscheidbesprechungen des Schweizerischen Bundesgerichts im Immobilienrecht
- Blum & Grob Newsletter Verwaltungsrecht, "Altlasten und Belastungen – Änderungen im Umweltrecht", Juni 2014