Rue Bovy-Lysberg 2
P.O. Box 5824
1211 Geneva 11
Yoann Lambert is a lawyer with the Dispute Resolution department of the CMS Geneva office.
He is mainly active in economic and general criminal law, lease law, law of obligations, consumer law, family law and bankruptcy. In this capacity, he advises private clients as well as Swiss and foreign companies.
Yoann Lambert received his Bachelor of Laws (top of the class) from the University of Geneva in 2013. After spending six months at the University of Zurich he completed his Certificate in Transnational Law in 2014, and then obtained his Master of Laws in 2015. He also obtained the Certificate of Advanced Studies in Legal Profession in July 2015.
After completing his legal internship at CMS, he was admitted to the Geneva Bar in October 2017 (top of the class) and joined CMS as an associate in January 2018.
- 2017 – Bar exam (top of his class)
- 2015 – Certificate of Advanced Studies in Legal Profession, University of Geneva (Switzerland)
- 2015 – Master of Laws, University of Geneva / University of Zurich (Switzerland)
- 2014 – Certificate in Transnational Law, University of Geneva (Switzerland)
- 2013 – Bachelor of Laws (top of his class), University of Geneva (Switzerland)
- Geneva Bar Association (ODAGE)
- Swiss Society for Jurists (SSJ)